are you still using excel to manage your timesheet?
Managing timesheet in excel is time consuming and tedious
- Lacks accuracy of data due to duplication of entries & no validations
- Generating simple analytical data in excel needs excel expertise as it involves complex formulas, VLOOKUP's, pivots etc.
- Real-time information is not readily available
- Need to manage multiple copies of excel
- Collating data at Team or organization level is tedious
- Lacks access control
- Restricts concurrent user access
- Lacks automatic backup of data
- Absence of workflow and hence it requires lot of manual intervention in terms of authorization,
viewing and managing data at various levels(project manager, reporting manager, organization)
It's time to get rid of traditional approach and switch to super easy... TimeTracker - a timesheet management software to manage your timesheet data
Introduction to TimeTracker
Timetracker is a timesheet management software that lets you track time spent on various projects and activities. Timetracker is designed simple and intuitive and has all the essential features to efficiently manage project time and increase productivity.
With Timetracker you can
- Get the overview of time and effort spent on each and every projects and tasks
- Compare Estimate vs Actual Project Costs
- Timesheet Authorization
- Track Leaves
- Manage expenses and more
Streamline and automate timesheet, expense, leave management and save huge administrative cost & more...
Who can use?
Timetracker is useful for professional service firms such as accounting, auditing, architects,
life science, various consulting firms, BPO, IT, law firms, contractors or any organization who would like to better manage their time and resources.
Timetracker is available in various editions to suit different business needs right from start-ups to enterprise.
How would it benefit my business?
- Streamline and automate your timesheet management process
- Provides overview of Project time and efforts spent
- Track project cost, expenses incurred
- Workflow for timesheet authorization at managerial levels
- Access control
- Data Security & More
Installation and data storage
TimeTracker comes with 2 options
On-Premise Data and application is stored locally on your PC/Server
Online: Data is stored on Spinso Server and application is installed on your pc or laptop
Hence you get following installation options
- Single PC & single User (data and application is stored on single pc or laptop)
- Single PC & Multi users (data is stored on your server/PC and multiple clients access it on LAN)
- Private Cloud Server (data storage on your server and option to access from outside)
- Spinso (Data storage on spinso cloud server and access from any location)
TimeTracker is available in various edition Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Custom.
Editions are grouped as per features of the software.
Standard Edition is the entry level product with basic features to manage timesheet
Professional Edition has more features like project costing, MIS, etc.
Enterprise Edition is designed for corporate with best in class features with more data security and capability to handle volume data.
In Custom Edition, we customize the product as per your requirement.
How much does it cost?
Pricing for TimeTracker is yearly both for subscription and online. Refer the Price List is available on our website.
Volume pricing for Standard and Professional is also listed, we offer discounts for more users.
For Enterprise and Custom edition kindly contact us for special price.
price in USD...
price in INR (Only for Indian Customer)...
Try it for free
TimeTracker is available for free trial, one can download the free trial from our website, no need to register or share your personal or credit card details
You can follow the link below for free trial, follow these basic steps to get started with free trial.
Download, install and get started.
To get free support during trial period mail email@example.com
Single PC Multi Users Trial...
Multi PC Multi Users Trial (LAN)...
have you entered your timesheet today...
- EQMS : Sales CRM
- ServiceDesk : Service CRM
- Xplore : digital catalog software